COOKIE FILES POLICY
This policy regarding cookies files applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices, belonging to the Carbon Fox.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit different pages on the Internet. A cookie typically contains the name of the website where it comes from, "life expectancy" cookies (that is, the time of its existance) and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used by the call from the website.
PERSONAL DATA IN ONLINE SHOP
1. The administrator of personal data of the Recipients/Customers collected through an Online Shop is the Seller - online shop www.dakarparts.com run by Sławomir Gajdziński, which operates under the name CARBON FOX Sp. z o.o. having address: ul. Leopolda Staffa 12, 71-149 Szczecin, correspondence and delivery address: Rajkowo 13F, 72-005 Rajkowo, NIP 8513162396, REGON 321203708, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 91 46 00 108.
2. Personal data of the Recepients/Customers collected by the administrator via the Online Shop are collected - according to the will of Recepient/Customer - to implement the Purchase Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services.
3. Possible receivers of personal data of Customers Online Shop:
- In case of the Customer, who uses in Online Shop the method of delivery by the courier service, the Administrator provides collected personal data of the Customer to selected carrier or intermediary executing the shipping on behalf of the Administrator
- In case of the Customer, who uses in the Online Shop the payment form by electronic payment or by credit card, Administrator provides collected personal data of the Customer,to the selected entity operating these payment in Online Shop
4. Recipient/Customer has the right to access their data and correct them. The request in this regard can be made, for example:
- by writing to the address: Carbon Fox Sp. z o.o., Rajkowo 13F, 72-005 Rajkowo
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- own by editing profile or when ordering before clicking "confirm purchase" Customers have the ability to change the entered data
We are pleased to announce that the online shop DAKARPARTS is equipped in a SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer Technology) what guarantees the security of Your data while shopping.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a network protocol used to secure Internet connections - a tool that encrypt data sent electronically and thus ensures their confidentiality.
SSL Certificate enables the confidentiality of data transmitted between Customer and shop DAKAR PAPERS and confirms the reliability of our online shop.
The certificate is verified by Dreamcommerce S.A., owner of the purchasing platform Shoper
The symbol of the presence of SSL certificate is a padlock in the address bar.